This Acti-Labs post, like many of my posts, contains affiliate links and/or products that I’ve received for review purposes. This means if you click through and then also make a purchase I can make a percentage of that sale. Don’t worry, I’ll spend those pennies on something totally rational…like another highlighting powder!
I have been gone for FAR TOO LONG! I’ve missed sharing some awesome and beautiful things with everyone. I’ve been busy with my VA business and it’s been tough to get everything balanced and organized. The chance to start Millennial Beauty Sisters came along and I couldn’t turn it down, getting organized was a totally different story. I’m finally feeling organized and now thanks to Acti-Labs I’m also looking great too!
I’m finally feeling organized and now I’m looking great too, thanks to Acti-Labs!
In case you’re not familiar with Acti-Labs I’ll share a little bit about the company with you! They are a beauty and makeup company that is based in France! They use science to get the most out of nature. Acti-Labs works hard to use natural products whenever necessary so they can avoid synthetics in products that we use on our delicate skin.
Some key facts on Acti-Labs here:
- Acti-Labs is NOT Gluten Free or Vegan. Most of their products are in fact Gluten Free but they do not identify as a GF company. They use whatever naturally products they possibly can in order to avoid using synthetics so they do not claim to be Vegan either.
- They DO NOT test on animals! This is great for those of you who only wear cruelty free products.
- Their new headquarters are developed as an eco-sustainable centre where natural resources allow the lowering of energy consumption and a solar power system covers the consumption requirements.
- At Acti-Labs the objective is to create a top quality, performance lead range of products that are available to the consumer at an affordable price.
That brings me to the fun part! Products that I’ve tried…and LOVED. I currently have an eyeshadow palette and the contouring palette as well. I’ve used both of them for quite some time and I really enjoy them. The pigment is great, the fallout is minimal, and I really like knowing that they come from a company that I can be proud to support.
My favorite thing about the eyeshadow palette is the colors. There are a lot of shimmery shades which work well for me. I don’t have hooded eyelids so I like to go big with the shimmer! The neutral tones are perfect for everyday wear but I can also get some date night use out of the darker plum shades as well.
When I started using the contouring palette I was skeptical to say the least. I don’t like the provided brush but I did end up really liking the product itself. The shades are great, they match my skin tone really well, and the color payoff was quite good considering this is a product that is half the cost of some of my other contouring kits.
Overall my experience with Acti-Labs so far has been a good one. I’m happy with the quality and the price and there are other products that I’m excited to try in the future!
If you’d like to browse the Acti-Labs products you should definitely let me know what you think you’ll be trying!
If you feel like shopping, I can help! These are some must have beauty tools under $10
- Blackhead and Blemish Remover Kit
- Etude House Secret Brush 121 Combo
- 4 Piece Beauty Blender Kit
- Brush Cleaning Mats 2 Piece Kit
- EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo
- Makeup Travel Bags